Happy friendship day ....
In hindi it's said that "Doobane wale ko tinke ka Sahara",thats what my friends are - Tinka. Hahaha you might be wondering why I'm saying this . There is a pretty cool reason for the same .
There was phase in my life when I felt demotivated, depressed , alone. But these people are always there just to make you feel good and motivated. They are the helping hand, savior in trouble. Im so amazed how they tolerate me when I behave like a witty child . Just wanna say thank you to each n every friend who came in my life and taught me the life lesson .
I will always be thank full to Akshay Nikhil for helping me in my bad times and motivating me lead a better life , filling me with confidence. Then my schoolies Teju , Priya tuition mates Sayali , chaitali, 11th 12th ki college bestie kamini for being there for me when ever I needed a helping hand. My engineering journey would be incomplete without you shradhha . some friends don't need words or what's app post to show the world the relationship between us Varsha Manjusha Nivedita, as we never shared our what's app status but we share the problems and happiness together. Then pallya its you who have been helping me with my studies .shubham and Rohan the great friends who keeps me motivated with there words n life experiences. Rahul Ingale a long distance celebrity anchor to whom I admire a lot . MSRTC taught me to have patience, but on other hand also blessed me with gems like Prajakta and Pratibha. And last but not the list my NSS family you guys are awesome(fakt kdhi kdhi yede pna krta thoda ) . Atharva do I need to mention your name and say thank you for everything you did for me , aww I forgot one name I guess its you darling Harshada its been very less time we are started being together but it seems to be ages . thank you for those inspirational books N much love to you . your just perfect example for me to teach me to be calm n continue with my work .
Friends.. Some define this word as life , some say soul, But my friends are Tinka as I said before they are helping me to be bigger better version of me .. I will be great full to you all . and hoping for the life long friendship... Love you and happy friendship day ...
Will love to end the super awesome blog with super awesome some just imagine I'm singing this ..."yaaro ne mere waste kya kuch nhi kiya sau bar shukriya hundred bar shukriya.." Bus ab next line khud gaa lena man me.😂😂😂
There was phase in my life when I felt demotivated, depressed , alone. But these people are always there just to make you feel good and motivated. They are the helping hand, savior in trouble. Im so amazed how they tolerate me when I behave like a witty child . Just wanna say thank you to each n every friend who came in my life and taught me the life lesson .
I will always be thank full to Akshay Nikhil for helping me in my bad times and motivating me lead a better life , filling me with confidence. Then my schoolies Teju , Priya tuition mates Sayali , chaitali, 11th 12th ki college bestie kamini for being there for me when ever I needed a helping hand. My engineering journey would be incomplete without you shradhha . some friends don't need words or what's app post to show the world the relationship between us Varsha Manjusha Nivedita, as we never shared our what's app status but we share the problems and happiness together. Then pallya its you who have been helping me with my studies .shubham and Rohan the great friends who keeps me motivated with there words n life experiences. Rahul Ingale a long distance celebrity anchor to whom I admire a lot . MSRTC taught me to have patience, but on other hand also blessed me with gems like Prajakta and Pratibha. And last but not the list my NSS family you guys are awesome(fakt kdhi kdhi yede pna krta thoda ) . Atharva do I need to mention your name and say thank you for everything you did for me , aww I forgot one name I guess its you darling Harshada its been very less time we are started being together but it seems to be ages . thank you for those inspirational books N much love to you . your just perfect example for me to teach me to be calm n continue with my work .
Friends.. Some define this word as life , some say soul, But my friends are Tinka as I said before they are helping me to be bigger better version of me .. I will be great full to you all . and hoping for the life long friendship... Love you and happy friendship day ...
Will love to end the super awesome blog with super awesome some just imagine I'm singing this ..."yaaro ne mere waste kya kuch nhi kiya sau bar shukriya hundred bar shukriya.." Bus ab next line khud gaa lena man me.😂😂😂
Comments
Post a Comment